Friday, October 21, 2011

Today is my mama birthday



Yeah !!
Yeah !!
Happy birthday to my lovely mama !~
I LOVE YOU ~

My mama old one more ages ya !!!
I need good good boy to take care my mama.
Today don't know want to give what surpise to mama.

Raining ......
And tomorrow need work .....
Sister and younger brother tomorrow also need early go out ...
So at the end just go dinner at steak house.

This month... i also poor too ...
Need mama paid her own birthday dinner ... I "hutang" first ....
So bad and sad ....

But nevermind,
Sunday my dear come give my mama big surpise !!
And my parents know my dear come !!
happy !!!

Happy birthday to my mama !!
Wish her healthy and pretty forever !!
^+^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your mother had a nice birthday~~!

Make sure you pay back your mother~!

Mothers are important~! You must always appreciate them & love them while they are alive~!! XP

SimYing, Ong said...

Happy Birthday to your mum~! =)