Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Self ~



Happy Birthday to myself ~
Sam !!!
29-10-2011 is my birthday but last few weeks I busy working like bee !!
Today only updated my blog and photo.

My birthday wish :
Just a small small wish ya !!
I wish friends that I know happy and healthy ~~
^_^

The above cake is my dear buy for me !!
Nice !!
Yam cake !!



See I and my cake !!
Thank my lovely dear ~
^_^

I busy until no time celebrate ya !!
Dear so good celebrate for me and give me present !~
^_^



This is my dear present that using heart and patient done for me !!
Inside got heart, clothes, boat and a little doggie ~

Doggie is means my dear ~
Protect me and sayang me !!

Heart is care about me.

Clothes is give warm to me.

Boat is travel and beside me.
^_^



This is my dear that happy smile bring love and happiness to me.
Thank you dear ~
I love you !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, I didn't know your birthday is on the 29th of October.

Anyway, I know I'm late so yea.... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

May you have an awesome year & achieve all your goals!!!!!!!!

Take care~!!!