Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yeah !!

Wa !!
Time go so fast ya !!
This is the end month of December 2011 !!
Are you all prepare for 2012 de coming ??

I am ready !!
This years a lot of improve on me.
I learn a lot things.
Beside work and family.
Love,
I also learning a lot from my dear.
She care, love, patient and sharing with me.

We together dream, plan and think about future.
Few more weeks,
Chritmas will come !~
I plan to bring my cute and pretty dear have a buffet dinner.
Beside can eat and enjoy.
We can share our 2011 journey.
Where to improve, learn, mistake and more ~

How come a christas no present ??
haha !!
See below photo !!
I plan to buy a big big terry bear to dear as christmas present !!!
See nice ma ??



hehe !!
The terry big like human ~
Dear hug the terry = hug me ya !!
wakaka!!!

I must give her a big surprise !!
My dear less see my blog de ....
She don't know
^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's the last month of 2011!

We should get ready for 2012~!!

Anyhow, glad to see that you had a pretty good year.

And wow, that's a lovely bear~~!!!

Take care~!