Saturday, June 1, 2013

1 June 2013

Wa !!
Time go so fast !!
Busy busy life !!

Now let me share my jobs ~
Now already half of the years !!!
This 2 weeks is school holiday.
Though that can relax and easy for my IT jobs in school ......

haha !!
Still need to do audit on all the IT item and antivirus upgrade !!

For my marry life ~
Ok ya !!
No problem !
My dear and I lucky still don't have any fight or argue ya !!
small got ya but very fast solve it !
heheh !!

For my family ~
Brother go university study as photograhy ~
Sister ya in the working life jump there and here ~~
Parents ya !
Happy for retire and enjoy for almost half years !
hehe !!

Here I wish you all happy and lovely ya ~
Remember your dream and go for it !!
happy ~

^_^


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~!

Glad to hear that your life and your family life sounds pretty good~!

Hope that it will remain good all the way~!

Take care~!

Anonymous said...

(replying to your latest comment on my blog)

Thank you for always being there for me.

You have been there for me.
Because when I am about to fall, I blog about it and you are just there.

So, thank you so much.

For me, I don't really need to tell my problems.
I just need to know that I will have someone to catch me when I fall.

and that, you have done well.

I owe you so much.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

(replying to your latest comment on my blog)

WOW.

so dangerous?

Better take care of yourself and your family.

I will also be more careful and tell my family this.

So take care. xDD