Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday To You !!



Ho ho ho !!
Today is my dear wife birthday !!
hehe ~

First time she at our family here celebrate her birthday.
My parents early morning already prepare red eggs for her !!
I also got one !!
haha !!

Night,
My parents and sister brother will prepare the foods and things to my dear wife !!
They said want to give her a surprise !!
hehe !!

Me ya !!
A big surpise for her !!
No gift !!
No foods !!
No any specail !!
Is nothings happen !!
^_^

For me,
Everyday also is specail days for us !!
Happy, sad, enjoy and journey that we walk together!!
We together to solve it !!
^_^

At last,
Happy birthday to my dear !!
^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sure she is happy on her birthday~!

Wah, everyday is a special day? Isn't that just wonderful~~! It's good~~! You both are just perfect for each other~!

Anyhow, keep loving her and may she continue loving you~!

Have a nice day~~!