Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 2015



June already !!!
Many things to do !!
Stress and emotions !!

That is call life !!
hehe !!
Today i learn a lesson.



Angry !
That me today ......
Suddenly .... due to see a email ... about money !!
Pay extra .....
Ai !!
My wife is the one not lucky get scold ...
But i said sorry to my wife ...
So suddenly ....

I learn a lesson.
When angry or emotions !!
Please patient and relax !!
Don't said anythings until you cold down !!
If not ... you will hurt other people !!
May be you angry said out all the word is not really you want !!
But people get hurt badly !!

Let take care and improve it !!
That is part our life !!



Angry !!
GOt .....
Try reduce it !!!
I am in the processing learning !!
How about you ?
^_^

3 comments:

carmensakura said...

Hi~~!
Glad to see you updated your blog~~!

Hmm.... I also get angry very fast, so I understand.
But I agree that it's important to not say or do anything while you are angry because usually, you will regret it.

Just let the anger pass because it will pass.
Try to control your anger.
But then again, it's hard to do.
But it's something that can be done and learnt
As for me, I am still learning to control my anger.

carmensakura said...

hey hey~~!

It's July now~!
How are you?
Hope things are fine and well~~~~!

carmensakura said...

thanks so much for the advise.

I will listen to it.

Personally, I am not a sex sort of person anyway. so yea. hahaha.

Hope you are fine. Hope your family is well too~!