Sunday, September 6, 2015

Award !!

Yeah !!

Working in this company !!
I get some award before !!
But this time !!
Our 2015 annual dinner at Sunway hotel !!
30 years anniversary !!
1985 to 2015 !!

Real School School Suria campus !!
http://www.real.edu.my/

I am lucky to get a staff excellent award !!
I am very happy because that is represent my report card !!
When i think back my school time !!
After exam is get report card !!
When i get a lot of "A" !!
I very happy !!



After working !!
I get award !!
I get increment and bonus !!
I see the result !
That my report card for working !!

Thank my company that we me this award !
I also very that my supervisor !!
Teach me, help me, guild me !!
I learn from mistake !
I grow to be strong !!
Think more positive !!
I can do it !!

Let together take care !!
Healthy and enjoy !!



1 comment:

carmensakura said...

YOU GOT AN AWARD???

AMAZING!

CONGRATULATIONS~~~! You must have deserved it~~! So yea!!

All the best to you in your family, work and studies. Times might get hard soon but I know you will manage it well! So yea!!