Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 Years "Chinese New Years Coming"

Time is going so fast.
Now is 2011 years already.
Happy Chinese New Years !!!!

Due to grandfather past away .....
I may not go other friends or cousin place to celebrate.



Did I keeping up "My Heart Desires" ??
Let me list down and remain myself again.

10 Years Plan
- 2009 Save $ for travel wedding
(Already prepare and done but I notice that girl more excited got wedding dinner !!! due to a nice memory wedding and can become princess on that days !!!!!)

- 2010 Save $ for new house item
(Already prepare and done but I buy second hand item first due to single. :P )

- 2011 Shiff new house stay (This ya .... single ... so will rent out with full furniture. Then can reduce the years to complete my 2017 house loan target !!)

- 2012 Complete my car loan
(100% no problem !!!! wait the time come !!!)

- 2013 Got $100k
(This ya .... still got 2 more years !!! 100k cash !!! Building it ya !!!)

Below ya !!!
Wait for 2013 years then tell you all ya !!
hehe !!


- 2017 Complete my house loan
- 2018 Buy shop lot
- 2019 Got $200k

Retirement Plan
- To be one of the millionaire
- 45 Years Retire
- Enjoy to end with my love
- Travel the world with my love
- Open school for future generation

Yahoo !!!!!
Retirement !!!
45 years !!!
Still got 17 years !!
2028 is my years !!!
wakaka !!!!

Wait it !!!

2 comments:

AzieYassin (Raveneye) said...

wow~
long plannings,
great planning too.
sudah fikir jauh ya?
plan until you retire...
and also,
lucky ya the girl who will have you ^_^
hehehe....

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a HAPPY Chinese New Year~!

Wow, I see your plans! Those are really a great plan!

Good luck, I know you can do it! You're smart and hard working, there definitely won't be too much problems for you!!

GO AND ACHIEVE YOUR PLANS~! I'll keep support you~!