Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine Days (14-2-2011)



Ho Ho Ho !!
Not Merry Christmas ya !!
Is valentine days !!
See above photo !!
I make the flowers by myself.
One by one, patient and lovely do it.



Combine it become a set of lovely flowers !!
Can stand and put beside anywhere you love it !!
That my idea !!!
Cute and nice !!
Forever can keep !!
^_^



Also done all the set of lovely flowers ~
I put all inside a basket so will look nice and specail !!
See the above photo !!
Nice ma ?
I use 1 month only can do all !!
Inside contain 256 flowers !!
128 pink colour and 128 yellow colour !!
Make until my hand pain pain !!
But I love it.

Because I want wish you all happy and healthy forever ya !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, happy belated valentine's day~~!!

Anyhow, that's some really pretty flowers~~! Wow, can't believe you made them!!
You're good!

Trust me, I suck at doing stuff like that and I wish I make something as pretty as that!!

AzieYassin (Raveneye) said...

waa...
so many flowers ya?
how can u maintain your patience while doing flowers more than 200?
really respect your patience and love
^__^
thanks a lot, i got two too