Monday, August 8, 2011

Am I dreaming ??? "Happy Birthday" My Dear

A special days for a special girl.
Thank her come inside my heart.
Happy Birthday my "dear" princess
I also don't want to said a lot ya !!
Lated become old man ... a lot things said de !!
hahaha !!!
Enjoy my photo ~


Place that we are going !!
Golden Horses Hotel in the mines balakong area there.


This is our dinner ticket !!


Birthday must got cake, card, present and flowers.
Enjoy ~~~


This is flowers that I make myself.
But the cake ... I forget take photo lo ......


Stay in the hotel and prepare nice nice !!!
Princess and prince is going for small honeymoon enjoy ~


Enjoy our photo ~


Sweet sweet ~~


Game over !!
Tired !!
Let sleep ya !!
haha !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sweet~~!! Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves~!

I know I don't know her but help me wish her, happy belated birthday~!

She looks so pretty & sweet~! XP