Thursday, July 28, 2011

End Of July Soon ..........



Time is not waiting any people.
Just a clip of my eyes ... a lot of things have change.

My parents,
My brother & sister,
My cousin,
My friends and my dear,

Parents slowly become not same like last time.
Their energy and power are limited.
I remember when I was young,
They are the one who protect me, take care me, teach me and help me.
Time to let me do somethings.

Brother and sister are growing oldest.
They know what they want.
They got their power already.
Time for them to find their dream.

Cousin ... long time no meet them already.
The feel is no like last time,
Now all fight for their future and life.

Friends ... some left and some stay.
Every time and moments around us friends are different.
The important is got some true heart and sharing friend in our life.



Children will grow and find their dream.
Parents will become angels.
Brother and sister create their own family and future.
Friends will find their own dream too.
Dear is my part of my life,
She is the one stay with me and walk along the journey with me to the end.

Thank my dear,
I also don't know what can said.
Only action will let you know.
Forever beside you.
Facing challenger and happy.

From: Happy S@m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, time passes really fast~! It's important to appreciate the ones you treasure and make sure your life is spent wisely~!

XP

How are ya? Hope you are fine though~~!! XP