Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emotional ... make me stupid

百善孝为先,饮水思泉



Yesterday ..... I no sms my love ... because I don't want to let her worry me too much about my family things ... but I am worry .... because I doing mistake with emotional to tell my company boss some bad words .............

At last ... I said sorry to him ....Lucky my boss accept it but I very regret not tell my love .. so she can share and help me.

Why I like that ?
What things have I done ?
Yesterday, my boss invited me go dinner today at nice place.

But I reject because I everyday go work and go home also need fetch my sister and mother.
Then my boss tell me can I arrange the time because not every time my boss call me go dinner.

And I also let my company staff friend emotional me too because he angry the boss .. because some misunderstand ..........
I like that help my friend indirect fight my boss .........
At last, He said any my parents things ......... so I more angry ....
Then I take some personal things come out said .........

The content is this :
Parents got one only. They born me take care me .
Is time for me to take care them because they are using their time to exchange our future.
No jobs can find other ....
But no parents ... where am I coming from ??
I also need ask permission from parents not because I still like kids ...
I just want to respect them, care them. Let them know where, who, what .. I am doing,meet ....
Parents old already ... they also worry ...... their children don't want them .... throw them in old folks house ...
I also don't wish ... I am the one become like others ............
Parents old already .. money .. I not many ..... if care ... I also cannot do it ..
I think ... I born in this world ... also don't know do what .....
Like this, I go jump KLCC better.


In the Boss mind, He just want to know "you want come or don't want !!"
Don't tell all bullshit ........
At last ..... I fight with him at email ........
Then at evening, my staff friend come back ... he no more angry and happy with the boss.
I know ... now I am wrong already ........ stupid to fight with boss .....
And my staff friend also know just misunderstand only.
haiz ....
So I direct call my boss sorry about it.
Lucky ........... but don't know he really can forgive me or not ......

2 comments:

Rave Master said...

So many case ald. U still not learn the misstake.. When only u will control your emotion? However, take it ez, someday u will realize how improtant it.

Snowwhite said...

Nice video.

Dear,you really love your parents.
Thank for the video that let me not forget my parents.

Let me got the habbit to take care them.

THank my love.