Sunday, October 25, 2009

Superman also got weak and sad time



Yesterday is a nice Saturday.
Though can happy happy work for the whole days but .....
My journey started ....
Morning 6.30 because of my sister drive my car accident so my car need 1 month to claim insurance repair back so now my father every time also send me to work.
After reach my company 7.00 ++ morning.
I prepare the things that I need to done.
I work at school.
The school got open days, I need prepare the laptop and projector to show the video.
After that, I need go to control room prepare the lightning and sound system to let the kindergarten graduation concert.
Happy happy work to 1.00 afternoon then father come fetch me.



My father come and fetch me go work because he now old already and last week only in hospital due to sick.
After whole noon .... bath also no yet take then father send me to my friend cafe working.
My friend cafe start at 7.00 evening to mid night 1.00 ++.
Many my secondary school friend and best friend also said !!
Why work so hard ???
morning to mid night .... superman also will die .....
But for some month already .... I also not yet die.
haha
Because superman !!!
But .... Yesterday really die .. why ?



Die is not I am tired ...
Die is ... die inside my heart ........
Body outside may be feel tired but all the things is control by mind.
If you mind happy, enjoy it.
How to work, suffer, morning to night !!
I can said is no problem !!!
But mind is die .. heart is die ....
Just call me lap a table also will done mistake ....

Why I will like that ??
May be my father sick go in hospital..... worry ..
May be sister accident go in hospital .... worry ..
May be work enviroment .. let manager scold because I just done good not prefect....
May be is 2010 coming soon .... old one more age and my target not yet get !!!
May be ... May be ... May be ....

2 comments:

Rave Master said...

加油啦!
no one will help u, other then ur self.
for me, i allow u say -Ve for 1 night for restart ur heart, ... tomorrow start, pls be back to Supperman...

Snowwhite said...

Stupid my love "sam" !!
No need so worry.
Now they already all good good and healthy.

Lucky you got me beside you.
If not ....
Everytime alone stay in toilent cry and sad .....
You are a boy ..... must be strong enough to protech me.

Cry cry .... sad .. who know ??
Your cafe friend ??
Your best friend ??
If not me ... you no share !!
No people will know.
So no more sad.
Wake up !!!