Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Part of the life journey



New working place, new things to learn.
Really !!
So many new things to learn.
Got good and bad in the new company.
Feel happy and feel sad also but never mind.
Anythings happen also got reason.
No exchange how to know where my life journey reach to where already !!!



Whole of things need to be done !!
Until make me first time feel that ....... stress !!
Wakaka !!
Problem for my stress is not many things to do !!
Is I done all the things nice, good, great then .....did I get things that I want ??
haha !!
So fast negative already !!
Parents said !! work more = learn more.
Don't blame this not get .. that no get .......
Some time things that you want .... cannot get ...
Don't want .... everyday also find you !!
haha !!



Helping people is good.
God got eyes see.
Don't complain this and that .......
I am the one like that ..... haiz ..
Lucky my love tell me !!
Don't think so many negatif.
^_^

Thank my love dear !!

1 comment:

Snowwhite said...

Welcome.
I also cannot help you so much too because I only know share out my things that I know.

Things I don't know .. then I cannot help.

I also wish you can get what you want.