Monday, July 4, 2011

Busy Busy .... Forget Update My Journey ... :P

This few week .... :'(
Busy busy ..... until I forget update my blog too.
Got a pretty girl !!
Every time also commet and support my blog de !!
hehe !!

I very happy !!
At least got a small fan.
^_^

Sorry.... lated update.
What I busying ya ???

haha !!
First,
I busy for dating my girl friend ya.
One week can meet one time only ... so I will appreciation it.
Both busy working and plan for our future.
Because future is depend on our both hand.



Second,
I busy for my family ya.
Got girl friend .... cannot forget family de ya !!
hehe !!
Father .. keep sick sick .... may be old already and he every time no listen to us..
Eat fat fat foods ... and oil foods ... :(
Mother .. pitty her .... no bonus ... due to .. boss lo ...
Forget it .....
Sister .. convo lo ...
Happy !!
She complete her degree and find part time work !!
Continues study for master !!
Go go go !!
Younger brother ..... one words can said !!
OMG !!!
Study still need a lot to improve ya !!

Third,
I busy for my working, plan and future.
Dream and plan,
How to arrange it nice and improve more.
Beside that,
I want find more money for my life journey ya.
Because all item also "naik harga" !!!!
Why our salary no up de ??
hehe !!



Fourth,
I busy for helping secondary school friends and some friends do pc too !!
Lucky they good,
Come to find me and I help them do free also !!
hehe !!
Thank GOD let my skill got chance to help a lot people !!
^_^

How about you all ??
Busy ? Busy ?
For what reason ya ?
hehe !!

Don't just like that .. simple simple waste the time ...
Time go very fast !!
Now is July ya !!
Remember take care and stay in healthy ya !!
Got healthy !!
Then do what also can !!

Support you all !!
^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow~~!! You are so busy~~! But I'm glad that you are doing quite well~!!

Wow, have gf~!! I hope you & her are happy together~! :)

I hope your dad gets better and starts to listen to advice on eating more healthy food and I hope your mom's boss will be nicer so that she gets a bonus~!

You know, I admire how you're always helping your friends and other people out. Hopefully, I can be like that too, one day.

And yea, accountings is important, I better study that subject properly.

Sounds like you're having fun~! Glad to hear that~!! Take care~~!!

Muackss~!! XP