Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yahoo !! I can show our my skill ~~



Yesterday,
Is a lovely Tuesday !!!
I take leave too !!
Because I go help one of my secondary school friends check their company pc, laptop and system !!
Her name is Nicole ~~
hehe !!

Wa !!
Really thank her ya !!
She make milo to me drink and give me eat biscuit !!
Because I really busy to do this and that !!
I got only 10.00 morning to 4.00 evening only !!
At last .....
Cannot finish my jobs !!
Just done 3 pc and 2 laptop !!
I need take 1 laptop, 1 netbook and 1 pc to go home do !!
Then tomorrow send back !!

Thank her again for because waiting me do this and that ... until 8.00 night !!
OMG !!!
A lot problem ya !!
But I belief !!
I can do it well !!
happy !!!

Friends friends ya !!!
She belief me only call me ya !!
If not !!
Can call others do !!
wakaka !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.

I'm sure you can fix it~!!

You can do it~~!! XP