Wednesday, September 2, 2009

At new company work = get a new girl friend



Friend friend already some years or some month already ....
Then feel that she is suitable to me.
Wish she can become my girl friend.
^_^

haha
After become my girl friend.
This is the start.
At new company work = get a new girl friend
I just accept a new girl friend.
Her look nice, international school.
Working time early 8.00 to 4.30 only every Monday to Friday.
Saturday just 8.00 to 12.30 noon.
Dating only .
haha



After understand her.
Get to become girl friend already.
Now only know .....
She got many wish ...
Wish this ...wish that ......
Start this few days .... I got feel regret ....
But ... lucky got the warm of her give me and her friend (Staff in the company).
Friendly, nice, happy .
^_^

May be just a start few days.
Mother and sister also tell me !!
Must be careful.
^_^

Because we all are human !!
Human not easy to understand.



Got a new girl friend !!
Wish to find other but ...... she also no wrong ...
Which girl don't wish this and wish that ??
She only love you then wish you help her take the star !! take the moon !!
haha.

Cry .. regret also no use because I already accept she become my girl friend.
So ..... give her 6 month !!
Take a try.
Give my full love to her and my hardworking.
Because we all is human, human can get the warm and touch.
haha.

Wish is like that.
^_^

Girl friend = my new company.
She = my new company
Wish this , wish that = my new company rules and regulation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that u have a new job & glad to hear u have a girlfriend.

I hope you & her will be happy~~!!