Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Brithday To You



Ha ~ ha ~
This is me and one of my lovely secondary school friends.
^_^
What is her name ?
Secret !!
haha
She is the one who come to my house and pick me go the birthday party and send me home too.
I really thank her because ... where got a girl .. come and pick a boy .... and mid night go home also dangerous too.
Because my sister want to use car ....
Because wish can car pool to reduce pollution to our earth.
Because wish to save other friends petrol money, tol money, parking money so I suggestion one car go !!
^_^

So really thank her.
So next time, I am the one fetch you all ~~
Come sit my lovely white car !!
haha



Where we are going ??
Yes !!
Is September 8 Tuesday !!
Is her birthday !!
The above princess birthday !!!
We are going gathering birthday party at Sunway Pyramid on last week Saturday night !!
She is the one who send sms to invited me.
I really thank her and happy.
I also long time no see all my secondary school classmate especially is girl classmate !!
Got 7 years +++ already.
haha
^_^

Lovely and friendly nice girl.
Happy birthday to you !!!



Yahoo !!
Happy family !!
All is secondary school friends !!
See we all so happy !!
All is look beautiful and handsome !!
After dinner then we go "yam cha" gathering.
^_^

The most important all are healthy and happy !!!
We gathering and know each other again !
Time is so fast .... just chat with some secondary friends already .. mid night ...
haha,
Waiting for next gathering again .
haha



Aiyaya !!
Why no see any birthday cake in photo ??
That is the problem ..........
All people also wish own birthday have a cake ... but ... we all forget to buy a cake for her ......
But never mind, next years.
I will remember to buy a cake for her.
Now, the above photo is a cake cake for you.
But just cannot eat !!
Wish you fell our true love for you birthday celebrate party !!
^_^

Ta ta !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself in ur friend birthday party.

U watch korean drama? I dunno u watch them? Tell me if you like it~~! XP