Monday, September 14, 2009

Like is like !! Don't like is don't like !!



Start working a week already.
Feel that still ok and fine. Wish go along the road is fine.
What is call fine ?
For me fine is work in happy and can jump here + there !!!
Let me earn many many money also no use ... if don't happy ...... but !!
Remember ... happy and money 100% cannot be balance !!
Work got 2 kinds ~
One is every week got many time relax and boring life !!
Second is every week busy for work and busy life !!!
Wish one you are ???

Human is like that !!!
Got many things to do then complain ....
Nothings to do then said .. .boring .....
^_^



Lucky, I work at this new company.
I can find many happy in this company !!
That is I love sports.
Now, I got chance work at this new school company.
Can go play table tennis play, badminton and gym also ~~
All is free !!
Beside that, the working time is nice ~~
8.00 morning to 4.30 noon only so still got time enjoy my sports.
^_^

Last Saturday, so happy.
One of the princess secondary school girl invited me go her birthday party ~~
Last time miss chance to go other princess birthday party.
At here said sorry for her .....
But this time ,I will not miss again.
Go Go Go ~~
^_^



Like is like !!
Don't like is don't like !!
I really like can join girl and boy go sing k and eating around !!
If don't like !! all is free ..... I also will not go !!
^_^

My heart is so happy and thank.
Birthday princess want to hug me .... I shy and scare ....
Really no use ah ... me ............
^_^

But see all my secondary school friends happy and healthy !!!
I really happy in heart again !!
Just forget give the birthday princess a birthday cake !!
A birthday ... no cake .. .feel like miss somethings !!
Shy to buy alone .. but heart is think to buy ........
so ... keep it up !!
Sam Sam !!
You can do it !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fail la kor kor XD you should prepare well well ma -.-"