Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two kinds of husband. Two kinds of life.



A Kind of husband:
She: "Husband. Help me pick a glass of water."
He: "stone !!! scissors !! cloth. Who lose !! who is going to take the water !! ."
She: "Well. I go myself."

B Kind of husband:
They sit together and look at Drama. She stand up. He asked, "Where you go?"
She: "I go pick a glass of water."
He: "You take sit here and see. I went to pick for you."

Women so pitty. The only requirement for a her is "Care her."
You can what also did not have. If you "care her".
She had enough courage to put her own rest of her life for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Kind of husband:
When he finishes his work. he call her : "darling", tonight I went out to dinner with friends."
She: "You're not promise me go shopping with me?"
He: "another day bar!"
She quietly tears. Why does this every time?

A Kind of husband:
When he finishes his work to call her: "Dear. Someone give me an Olympic ticket. Brazil ah! For a while I went to watching."
She: "Oh. So ah. Okay."
He: "how upset?"
She: "You forgot. Today I said last week a good friend and her boyfriend invited we eat together."
He: "My God. I'm sorry dear. I forgot. Then I give the ticket to someone else. I with accompany with you."
He: "No need ah . You can eat another day. Or you go first. We will wait for you."
He: "That's impossible. Promise yout things that have to do. You together with them like a light bulb like. You are certainly not comfortable with ah"
She: "Nothing ... ..."

Do not wait for her finish. He was very powerful to tell her, "better. Listen to me. You tidy up. I'll come pick you."
In fact, women are not ignorant of everything. Only. She needs to come across a sensible man. A matter of fact. Between couples. Can be mutual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



A Kind of husband:
He: "I'm out for dinner tonight, ah."
Her: "What time come home?"
Him: "sure come home before 9 o'clock."
9:30, She: "What time you come back ah?"
He: "10:00. Definitely go home."
11:00. 12:00. 1:00. 2:00 ... ...
Later. She no longer call him reminders. Because she knew. Men who do not abide by commitments. All "yes" are "not necessarily."

B Kind of husband:
He: "I am out to dinner at night. 9:00 certainty will end then we go to see movies."
She: "You can so quickly end?"
He: "Don't worry. I promise you, I will be able!"
When approaching 9:00. He: "tidy up bar. I immediately went to your house "

Belief , trust, promise !! . Is a small matter to build up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Kind of husband:
A: She physiological period. Physically uncomfortable. Braved to pain at laundry. Clean up the house.
He sat in front of a computer to play online games.
She finished the job of living. Bed. Grow a deep breath.
He looked at her: "Baby. you tired already !!"
And then turned his head. To continue to play his game.

B Kind of husband:
B: She physiological period. uncomfortable. Got up and ready to do the laundry.
He grabbed her: "You go to bed, lying down. Let Me do !"
She: "Do you know how to do housework? you washed your clothes before ?"
He: "no !! but I am going to learn to do ah. After the time when you are not feeling well. I certainly have Dudangyimian!"

Women need not just sweet talk. To coax her a few words. She may give you a smile. But the real care. She will have you forever gratitude. And will return to you a warm home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------



A Kind of husband:
A: She took him a bag of hazelnut. Then she went do house work.
Came back. Hazel has been depleted, he ate.

B Kind of husband:
B: She gave him a bag of hazelnut. Then clean up the house.
Came back. She saw the computer put a bunch of stripping in front of a good Hazelnut.

A woman is very emotional. She show off her thoughtful you are. Just like to show off the same carat diamond. Such a low-cost trading. With a little effort can reap immense wealth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Kind of husband:
He said: "You are the best."
She asked: "What I am good?"
Him: "have high academic credentials. Ability. Handsome. For I was so good."
She smiled.

B Kind of husband:
He: "You are the best girl I have met."
She: "what am I good ?"
He: "You are very friendly to everyone around. Very unselfish. For people life is always very grateful. That a person has a good heart. Make people around feel the warmth. You are the best kind I've ever seen girl. hurt you people should go to hell! "
She burst into tears.

One person. Is because you are good. Therefore, he/she fell you good.
One person. Is because the know you are good. So want you to be good.
Happy lovers. First should be a confidant of each other's appreciation.

4 comments:

Rave Master said...

so, which husband u r?

Anonymous said...

Aah, I like B kind husband.
I hope when I grow up, I get a husband like that.

And yea, so wat husband are you?

Happy "Sam" said...

me !!!

100% will choice B !!
haha !!
but using mouth said easy !!

So lated I marry already.
You ask my wife !!!
^_^

Anonymous said...

lol XD kor kor,i'm waiting you marry till my neck tall liao xD