Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to you "hannah"



Yesterday !!!
"3-11-2009" is a special days.
That is my friend "hannah" birthday !!!
Wa !!!!!
Above photo is who ??
That is me !!
Funny or not ??
haha !!
I am going to "rompak" !!
"Rompak" to my friend "hannah" Birthday party !!!



This is my friend birthday girl "hannah" and my lovely secondary school friend "sharp".
Thank you them that invited me to their party.
Let me got chance to meet many people.
Let me open big big eyes to see the world.
Let me meet some of her good friend girl that is single.
Let me enjoy the life and happy work with them.
I really thank you them.



See above photo !!
Nice ma ??
Happy and healthy family !!
Got game to play, things to eat and gathering with other friends too.
Really nice and enjoy !!
Just feel that time is less .................
so fast already need go home for tomorrow work ......
Though want to give her another present.
That is singing !!
A "hoiken" music because she is "hoiken" girl.
haha
我問天

作詞:阿丹 作曲:江志豐 編曲:張振杰
歌手:翁立友

風也真生氣 雨也真生氣 氣我哪會無志氣
愛也消失去 情擱來鬥纏 想妳想妳不知有啥意義
四界置探聽 叨位有妳的消息 我的感情乎妳綁甲死死

我問天我問天 甘會凍麥創治 擱再愛妳 折磨是我甲治
我問天我問天 甘會凍麥創治 想要放袂記 我不知不覺醉十年
窗外的雨 甘講是男人的淚 不願面對現實夢中醉十年




For the thank.
I buy the above present for her.
Birthday present.
A little cute frog.
Because now every time also rain so need frog to come and protech her when his boy friend "sharp" busy work.
Cute little frog can become pillow when she feel sleepy at car, office or anywhere.
Cute little frog can become blanket when she feel cold at car,office or anywhere.
Cute little frog ready for her sit on it.
hehe

Cute little frog love to swimming.
When cute little frog jump to the washing machines, it easy to wash then can provide the feel of warm again.
hehe



This is the cute little frog become blanket.
Very cute correct ?
Like a green pool then the frog in the middle.
haha

No comments: