Thursday, June 24, 2010

TOY STORY 3



Yahoo !!!!
Yesterday, I go see movie with lovely friends !!
Toy Story 3 !!
Really nice !!!
I love it !!!!
If you all not yet see !!!
Remember go and see ya !!!
Why I said that ??
Let me share somethings !!
I learn inside the movie !!



First, I learn is frienship.
Long time they stay together with Andy(toy owner).
When one of them let other people throw away or left behind !!
They will support each other and help each other !!
I love one of the word that said by Woody(cowboy) toy said !!!
"No one will left behind" !!!!!!

Second, I learn is appreciate.
Andy(toy owner)from children grow up to boy.
He still not forget his toy and he still keep it !!
How her mother call him to throw !!
He also want to keep in stock room and he also love to play with his toy.
From small memory time to grow up time together !!!
Happy, sad, laugh, cry and more !!!
Toy is the loyalty in this world !!!

Third, I learn is brave.
When they meet any problem and dangerous !!
No one is give up and the woody(cowboy) brave enough on it !!
Planing it, going it and facing it !!
Fight on it !!!
When they meet the dead time !!
They also hand in hand together to facing it !!!!
I really love that !!



So after you all see already ??
What are you all feeling ya ??
Remember share with me ya !!!
Happy sharing ya !!
I love toy story 3 !!!
Happy, worry and funny !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so jealous!! I haven't watch the movie yet BUT I'm gonna watch the movie later!

I WANNA WATCH!!