Friday, June 4, 2010

Message That Tell On "Teacher Days" State

Teacher Day Coming Soon (16 May 2010)
But we celebrate at 4 June 2010 because let students frinish exam first.

Message That Tell On "Teacher Days" State
Morning all my lovely teacher, students and friends.
My name is Chua Sam Kak.
You all can call me Sam.

Today, I really happy. Why ?
Because I want to thank teacher that arrange me go up to state and do some performance.
Beside that, I want let teacher know !!!
I can do it !!
Things that you teach me !! I not forget at all.

Come see my hand !!!
Got a bowl of flowers.




All the flower, I do it myself by using patient, love and care to do it.
All the flower got a bit different. Why ?
Because all the flower is represent each teachers.
Some teacher look angry, some teacher look happy, some teacher look stupid and more ..
But did you all notice that !!
The flower got 2 colours only !!!



What means by that ???
That means !!
All the teacher heart is care and wish to see us growing happily.

Their sadness... their pain ... no people know ....
I still remember that when I am still primary school... I see a teacher crying .... and I quickly take a tissue to her.
She said "thank you and My eyes don't know why .. got sand inside already."
I help her blow blow and tell her.
"Teacher don't cry ya !! I give you eat sweet !!"

Thank you teacher that give me happy in my life.
Thank you teacher that teach me, if not you ... where I can stand at here.
Singing to you all, doing the flowers for you all and help you all.
I love you, teacher !!



Let me sing a sound to you here.
The title is "亲爱的老师你好".

Second music.
I really love it !!
Why ?
Any students and teacher remember MAY beside got teacher days ??
Got what days also ??
Yes, that is mother days.
No mother ..... I also cannot see the beautiful sky and teacher.
No mother ..... What is love, care and happy.
For all of your mother !!
I love you.

Is a hoiken music. Title of the music is below the link.

"妈妈请你不要心疼痛"
Because I want to show that ...... don't know speak hoiken de me.
Also can sing many hoiken music !!
That also teacher teach me !!
Listen careful at class and remember study at home.
Secret !!! Want to scold all "A" !!
^_^

Thank you

朋友,老师,父母亲,弟妹和身边的人。。。。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....that was a really sweet message. You really care about teachers.

You're so kind hearted.

WELL, to all teachers, HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!