Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lovely Movie That I Feel



A Tale of Mari and Three Puppies




Grave of The Fireflies

Above 2 lovely movie,
after I watch it again, again and again.
My feeling also same .... red eyes, tears come out, crying and sad.
What make me get this kind of feeling ??
The content ?
The actor ?
The show ?
Yes, correct but the most touch me is let me think back my childhood journey with my sister.

I still remember when I was young.
My sister really cute and nice.
I love to play with my sister because we just different 3 years old only.

I love to take her hand,
bring her go play.
Protech her also !!!
and "bully" her too !!!

Now, when we are grow big.
We slowly ... not near to each other.
Not play with me ...
Less Chat with me ....
She got her friends ... I also got my friends....
And I also don't know how to chat with my sister already ...
Sometime, I cry .. sad ... don't know how to share with my sister.
And she also no talk with me very much ...

Most of the time, I also tell my mama and bapa ya.
Sharing, carring, lovely !!
Really hard to said out in my month.

The only ways,
I can do is ....
what she want.
I buy for her.
Mp3, laptop, desktop PC, Iphone and anythings she want.
Who don't want to buy nice things ?
Who don't want go travel ?
Who don't want eat nice ?
Who don't want this and that ??

For my parents,
For my sister,
I can give them the best then I feel happy ya.

Now, my sister look fat.
I really wish my sister can thin because healthy problem and I wish to go shopping with my sister.
Buy nice dress for her.
See her wear skirt and happy happy tell me !!!
"Look !! I pretty and cute ma ?? "

Thank the 2 movie,
Remain me many things.
I will keep in my mind forever.

No comments: