Monday, October 18, 2010

This month is my birthday ya !!



Time go so fast.
Already 2010 de October ya !!!

I am 27 years lo ....
And oldest son in the family.
Still like that ... single and lonely.
What is the feel ya ??
Celebrate birthday with my love ????
^_^

One of my secondary school friends already marry 7 years !!
I also get shock !!
Time go so fast !!!
His children also 5 years old !!

If you not change .. nothings will change ya.
Earth still turning.
Time is past it like that .........
2010 years my journey life.

This years !!
I success make my parents dream come true !!
That is let them go oversea travel !!
They are first time got passport, first time sit airplane, first time sit KLIA train, first time get pocket money go play, first time what also no need paid and go enjoy ya !!!
happy !!!

They are going Thailand !!!
May be for other people is normal trip but for my parents not same ya !!!
I can feel their happy in heart.
Work so many years !!
Time for them to enjoy ya.



I also must keep up too !!
Blessing the GOD and taking more action for getting girl friend.
That also one of my paretns dream and my dream lo !!!
I am coming ya !!
My sweetheart !!!

2 comments:

Jessyca said...

Happy Birthy-month and if you work hard enough, surely your dream will come true : )

Anonymous said...

well then, happy birth-month~~!!

May all your wishes come true~!!

Work hard and smart~~!! Surely, good things will happen to good people like you~~~!!

I believe you can achieve your dreams~~!!

Muacks~~!!