Friday, November 5, 2010

3 kind of love in my life

Wa !!
Already mid night 2.00 +++
Don't know why ??
Really wish to share our my feeling to all.

Only using heart then can feel it for this 3 kind of love.
That my lovely journey sharing.

First kind of love,
Holding your hand then crying ... don't let you go and will think about you.
Remaid you call her. After that go home play game.

Second kind of love,
Help you prepare your things, make foods to you eat and send you to the place.
Call you take care. After that go work.

Third kind of love,
At behind see you until you cannot see her but she everytime and minute also think about you, care you, love you and worry you. After that go home will feel not normal.

*************************************************



First kind of love,
Buy many parents to you and go out dinner with you. Happy and together until the sky full of colour !!!



Second kind of love,
Hug you and together eating dinner that she prepare.Then see TV, wash plate and together celebrate with you.



Third kind of love,
A smile and said :"I am back".

*************************************************

Lost first kind of love,
We will feel our life become dark .... then sad ... then slowly start a new life journey again.

Lost second kind of love,
We will feel lost depend, no more care then slowly eat more healthy food and recover back our healthy.

Lost third kind of love,
We starting will don't have any feeling but sometime .. you will feel no more love beside you and forever cannot recover de pain.

*************************************************

Now you know?
This 3 kind of love in my life is who ma ??

First kind of love are my lovely friends and true friends !!
Second kind of love are my parents, cousin and sister brother !!
Third kind of love is my wife, my love and person that "curi love" !!

3 kind of love giving our the things is not same.
The first kind of love is word and communication.
The second kind of love is time.
The third kind of love is love and relationship.

*************************************************

This 3 kind of love in my life.
I also need it !!!
I am human so nothings is prefect.
I only know care, thankfull and "珍惜" then will get happiness !!

No comments: