Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gratitude for 2010 years

Today is a lovely days,
Still got one month to go !!
2011 years !!
I am coming.

This years ... I really gratitude for joining this company and let me learn a lot of things.
Beside that,
I meet a lot of new friends at here.
Most of them are teachers.
but most marry .......

I really wish to said thank you to them that help me and teach me.
May be some of them are hurt me but I also wish to thank you them.
Because It let me know ... who is good and bad.

Doing some present, birthday card and flower for some teacher when they are birthday.
I really happy because I am using heart, patient and love to do it.
Some of them ... may be just throw beside .. but I also happy too.
Why ?
Why I not sad ... ?

Because I know what I am doing.
Because I know I am thank you her/him and beside that I am thank you their title "teacher".
No teacher ... I also cannot become clever and smart.
No teacher ... I also don't know what is love and care.
No teacher ... I also don't know ... what is A,B,C .
Thank you all my lovely teacher !!!

Below is a chinese music that sing about "Gratitude"

No comments: