Sunday, November 7, 2010

Friendship In Heart

Let me tell you a story first ya.
^_^



******************************************

In this story, two good Arabian friends name call "Sam" and "Chong" travel to desert.
They walking along the desert.
Suddenly the two good friends scold each other because of some small little problem.

After that Chong slap Sam and tell him "quiet" !!
Sam very sad and fell disappointed.
He at sand writes down it some word that is “Today my good friend "Irene" slaps me ".

After that they continue walk, then they stop for rest.
Suddenly Sam absorb by sand,
lucky Chong quickly save his life.
Then he feel happy and takes up one small stone, write drop it some word that is " Today my friend save my life".

Chong unknown and ask sam:"why I slap you, you write on the sand but I save you, you write on the small stone ya."

Sam smiles with Chong and said:" When all the sad or bad things done by my good friend that is you "Chong", I put it on a place that easy forget it. Wind will help me blow away.
But friend that helping me, i will record down it on deep place like stone. No people or things cannot destroy it.

******************************************

Friend hurt us is no really wanted but they helping us is really wanted.
Like this you can find many real and nice friends.
You just use 1 minute to view people,
1 hour you will be friend,
one day you will love him or her.
when you really love him or her,
you need whole life to forget him or her until drink the "孟婆汤"

Friends, when you see until here you got some conclusion and felling right?
In our real life, any of good good friends also will scold each other.
May be some of them will separate.
But at night, you see the sky and the star.
You will see all the good past memory with your friends.
This is our human felling.

No comments: