Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Special birthday present ~

She is a girl.
Our friendship just begin in last years only.
Count count my finger now !!!
Wa !!
Got 1 years we know each other.

She is a normal girl.
Look ya !!!
ok ok only ya.
Want said cute ... but not cute compare other.
Want said pretty ... outside world got many more pretty !!
But special on her for me are trust, sharing and care.



Suddenly she call me ....
She want go shopping with me !!
Then I promise her bring her go shopping ya ~
I let her make decision where to go because I know coming soon is her birthday !!
Let her feel that she is like a princess !!!
^_^

She decide go sungai wang walk walk.
We having dinner first because she hungry and lated want go shop all the shop to see pretty dress and shirt !!
^_^



Shopping, see dress is girl favorite !!
All girls also wish wear pretty and cute.
She also same too !!

Happy see, trying and showing me she cute and funny face !!
haha !!
Make me feel that ... I am bring a small little princess go shopping !!
Choose dress she want.
I help her pay because that her birthday present !!!
^_^



After that,
Bring her go walk walk around see the event and feel on night of sungai wang and other shopping center.
She less a night go out ... so night view on KL.
She no see before.

See the merry Christmas feel, music and people there !!
Really enjoy ya !!!
Wish this years her birthday present is the most happy in this years ya !!
At here,
I wish her,
Happy and healthy forever !!
hehe !!

No comments: