Thursday, June 4, 2009

Any Jobs ??





Boys, girls, friends ~~
Any people got any part time jobs ?? or night shiff jobs ??

I wish to work at part time.
My time is Friday after 6.00 noon,
Saturday morning or noon or night also can.
Sunday morning or noon or night also can .
^_^


I don't have car so I prefer LRT can reach or near sungai long and mahkota cheras ~~
What kind of work can I do ??
I can work any kind of jobs ~~
Wash plate, do house keeping also can ~~
If salary nice !!!
^_^

I just need people guild me and teach me.
I willing to learn it.
^_^

My exprience before is
- Basic beautician
- Management
- Basic sales
- Basic account
- Basic HR
- Inventory
- more ... all is basic !!!

My professional skill is in IT.
-IT consutant
-hardware, software , networking
- helpdesk
- servers

Below is my Resume !!
^_^

World Wanted !!

All people can give me and share you commet and show me, I can call myself.
Any jobs, just a chance.
I will try ~~~

I wish young young now, learn more things.
Time is fair for all people.
I just wish don't want waste any time.
^_^

Thank for you all help !!
My lovely friends and visited !!!!

Example is below ~~

Neway K -Box jobs !!!

Saturday go interview try try ~~


No comments: