Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson








Michael !!! I Love You !!!!!
Michael !!! King of Pop !!!!
Michael !!! I Love You !!!!!

Yesterday morning .........
Really a sad days ............
My eyes don't know why ... come out tears .....
Whole world are sad !!!!!!!!!!!

Who don't know Michael Jackson ???
A small kids also know !!!
When I am a small kids !!
I also know Michael Jackson !!!

His dance , his song and his brave show on the state, tv, vcd , dvd !!
Anywhere in the world !!
Who not crazy about him !!
King of Pop !!!!!

I also one of it crazy for it !!!
Michael Jackson when I small ..... I follow him until now !!
Yesterday know that he past away ... really sad.
His brave let me strong until now !!
His song let me sing to all other !!
His dance let me know that !!! nothings is impossible !!!

His heart that want to help the world , protech the world !!!
Hell the world !!
Earth Song !!
From one conutry bring to other country !!
Michael !!!!
You are the best !!!

Last song forever for him !!

You are not alone !!!
King Of PoP !!!
Michael !!! I LOVE YOU
I will not forget you ~~

No comments: