Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Resign already ............



Thank you !!!
Thank you !!!
All of you.
Teach me, guild me, help me.
I very happy can share with you all IS department PAC in singapore and MPT muar IT department.
Hand in hand provide the IT service to this company.
^_^

I very happy that this 1 years ++ in this office.
^_^

Because I feel that this company not very fair for me .......
One people need handle 60 ++ users in this company ...
Server, networking , router .. all IT also I do ...
Purchase toner ....
Copyer big printer also I do ...
Budgeting IT also I do .....
CCTV also I do ....
Reception also i need do at lunch time ...
Auditing ... fire alarm ... also i need do ....
Sometime HR things .. payroll system also need I do ......
Angry !!!
Angry !!!



Salary just pay less .....RM2k++ only .......
And I also under admin department also.
Admin department got Human resoureces (1 people) , Sales Admin (2 people) , Reception (1 people) , IT ( that is me only) , Account (3 people), Invetory (1 people), driver (1 people) ....
Assitant manager and manager is not include inside !!!

I only one people do IT .. also get staff complain ...
Haiz ...
Staff also no think .. I help them so much ...this and that ..
Their pc .. laptop got problem .. I help do !!! all free also !!
Last time the problem ... I work 1 years ++ also is my problem ...
That is many years de problem .....
They also no said .. got me here.
IT no problem, cost already cut many ...........
haiz haiz haiz ....................



Sad ....
All the IT responsible is me .....
Problem find me ......
Good things .. no find me .....
training also no provide for me. ....
Everytime , I find myself and all is free !!!!!
Company trip still can go !!!!
Team Buildind for department still got ...
That is call cut cost .......................
Sad .......

Sad ... Company trip also no go ...
team buidling also no go ....
Saturday .. holiday .. sometime also come help company work .......
From the door to this company important document !!
All also I open and I take care ....
Also don't belief me .....................................
sad ......

But all forget it ~~
I wish you all happy and healthy forever !!!
1 month notice.
Thank you.
^_^

No comments: