Friday, August 28, 2009

Today is my last days in this company.



Today so happy ~~
Not because can run from this company.
Is I got chance to grow up again at other new company.
All the hate ..
All the angry ...
All the dislike ...
For this company .......... All is past.
I also happy to for last days.

Prepare all the things that I handle to the correct people.
hehe ~~
Reception, CCTV , all IT things, Budgeting and account als more ~~
hehe



Company treat me bad but I also must respobsible on it because I cannot help the company become more rich and good.
^_^

Last days can help as more , as I can.
Eat also don't eat today.
wakaka
That is call sprit for working !!!!
Want to leave also must got responsible.

Company need me 1 month notice but I want go to new company at 1 setember 2009.
So no choice .......
Paid back the company.
^_^

hehe,
This is also one of the ways help company lo.
No go company trip help company save cost.
Saturday and sunday or holiday come work, I no claim OT or anythings.
Just wish can help company.
Things that general no people want do then I do all.
^_^




I think, I go also go happy lo
wakaka
New place,
New start,
New girl,
New friends,
New boss,
New ways,
New chance ,
So thank for you all worry me and bless me.
I at here thank you all and all my lovely old staff !!!
I cannot protech you all already but my spirit still at there.
tata

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did u resign?
So now, what are u gonna work as?

I'm worried bcuz now the economy is not good.

Anyway, take care. Atleast, enjoy ur last days in ur company. Maybe, resignin was the right thing to do..

Rave Master said...

脱难咯!

Happy "Sam" said...

thank !!
No content .. you all also can commet.
Great ~!~

haha
Now add content already
hehe
^_^