Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Although no ... but I want be strong !!!!



Have you forget you dream ??? "Sam"
Have you forget you target ???
Want bring happiness to your love.
Want get what you want !!!
So fast you already forget ???????

When you are secondary school !!
You act like the above Prince tennis !!
Aim high, fight high, goal also high !!!
Where is your Sprite go now ????
One of the best in school sport player !!
One of the best study in school !!!
Now !!!!
What are you doing ???

Suddenly my heart got a Sprite come out scold me and I also get shock too !!!



Heart as a girl .... look as a boy !!
Is never mind.
Primary school love to cry .. let girl "bully" ....
All already is past !!!
One of the best students in secondary school !!
All is past !!
Remember !!! Now !!!
Primary School Friends !! Secondary School friends !!!
In my journey life .. already past away go to sky got 4 people !!
They remind me to care, don't give out my life.
They everyday and every time will support me and protect me in sky !!



Keroro !!
One of my famous anime movie !!
Funny and happy !!
In my life journey got many problem that is great !!
Full of challenge, up and down means my life is full of colour !!!!
Happy also need to past it !!
Not happy also need to past it !!
So choose my ways that suitable it !!
Don't complain !! Don't fight !!
Use my love, care, heart to do any jobs !!
Return will come just need time !!
Like our money lo !!!
Investment also same like that !!
Sikit ! Sikit ! Jadi Bukit !!
^_^

GOD got eyes see !!
No need worry for bad people.
Care more people, help more people, care the world and protect it !!
Because all is got one only !!!

Ah Sam !!! You must Strong !!!

I can do it !!
You can do it !!
Who also can do it !!
Just want or not !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! YOU CAN DO IT!! YOU CAN BRING STRONG!!
I'll be here supporting you if you need me!!

p3eng peNg wond3rl@nd said...

好有激励性质的词句~~你真行~~