Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 27th Wedding Anniversary For My Parents


Another Years

Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines "forever."

Happy Anniversary!

This is one of the poem that I find find at website.
I search many of the poem this is the most suitable for my parents.
A anniversary cake at night will see !!
A nice dinner at night will get shock !!
A special candle flower on table !!
For you my mother and father !!
^_^



Time go so fast .... parents love and together already 27 years !!
That is a great love.
Not easy many people can done it !!!!
Mother tell me that ... along the road.
If don't have my father support ... she also cannot easy walk along the life journey.
When she old already .. then got father hand in hand walk end to the life.
Mother don't know how to drive .........
Every time got my lovely father fetch her and lucky I also got chance to fetch my mother too.
Love love love is not easy things .
Eat "roti" also want to get the love !!!



See see this cute anime girl photo !!
That is all of us !!
When small small cute and now already grow to 27 years old !!!
If don't have my lovely parents ......
I also no chance to come to this world !!
If don't have my lovely parents ......
I also no chance to meet many friends !!
If don't have my lovely parents .....
I also no chance to "sayang" my sister and brother !!!
If and If ...........

So I must thank you my parents !!
I must give the best to my parents !
Time is not wait people and anyone ya !!!
Now parents still here !!
Must love it, care it, "sayang" it !!!
^_^

1 comment:

Jessyca said...

linked you ^^

Hope our parents can enjoy as much as they can since we all already grow up. It seems that you have good relationship with your parents. good good ^^