Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yesterday is My Happy Saturday



Starfish story .... remind me that ..... may be I am the one people who picking the starfish throw to the sea but I making the little one starfish different already !!!
Many friends ask me,
Why I so good helping any people ???
KL people all very selfish de ya !!!!
Not like me pick star fish de ........................



I tell them, every people also wish got an angel care, help, protech beside them ya.
So If between my power that I can do it.
Then I will help ya !!
Help people is a very happy things.
They no pay me any money but they give their love and heart to me.
I can taste their lovely foods cook by them.
I can feel their house like my house invited by them.
Chat and happy together.



Not easy to find a people that can open the true heart chat ...
Many people is keeping their heart.
Worry this .. worry that .... due to the environment make it.
May be stupid and I not worry about that ..... and prepare to let people lie or "Bully" ...(This is when I primary school teacher teach me de !! "Treat people must using good heart")
So any bad things happen ... I also not so surpise already.
Help help ya !!
Friends is they got problem then I must help ....
Not every time also count money money de ..........
If not .... friends for what ya ???
^_^

No comments: