Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The world's largest, but also not as great affection.



蔡鶯妹
天下之大,也比不上亲情的伟大。
The world's largest, but also not as great affection.

Sharing with you all one of my secondary school friend blog that remain me again.
Love on parents !!
Don't let me forget it along my life journey road.

See mother everyday morning 5.30 wake up then when home .... 8.00 night ..
Direct cannot see sun at all .......
Come home .. see mother tired !!
I will try to let my mother rest and father rest too.

I fetch my younger brother to tuition at night.
Close all the door, check all the things.
Cover mother when she cold only I go sleep.
That is the ways that when I young mother done for me !!!



My eyes become red red again ...
Because worry .. care ...
March already .. 10 month more.
Yesterday, one of the teachers share with me .. her love story.
I get shock .... because is a girl that tell out.
Want get husband not boy friend !!
Want plan for future children !!
Want plan for 2 love world !!

Wedding photo and dinner also can give up !!
That is one of my dream girl I finding too !!
Got dream, planing, love and future what she and me want !!!



Lucky got meet a new friend ... that is some teacher at this school.
Sharing, teach and lovely too.
Today, the girl that I love .. she got online msn.
I chat with her a while only ... she offline ....
I think she is busy (Hope is like that!!)
Last few week, call a secondary school friend mother (as teacher) help me get the girl details.
I only can meet her at facebook and chat with her ..
Get her hand phone and sms + today msn her ....
I send her sms .. she no reply .. again .. I think is busy (Hope is like that !!)
May be is my problem ... one day send 1 sms to her .....
Share my happy and sad .(In my life !! I no done before)

Is that a call love ?
When see her no sms me ... feel worry .. up and down ...
When see her no reply my msn .... feel don't know how ...
Wait and wait ....
Wish can early let her know my feeling ..... 16 years already.

每年的"情人节"让我回忆回我的小学的她

Wish can early know the result so let me die this stupid heart !!!
I worry my parents ... cannot wait and see me marry ...
I worry my parents ... suddenly go already ...
I worry !!!!
Because my life journey ... 4 secondary school friend die already .... and other 2 friend father past away only ........

For her this music !!

谭咏麟 + 蔡申国 "一生中最爱 "
Wish you all enjoy.
Secondary school friend wedding invited me singing.
Still need to improve my singing skill !!!
Below is the link that my secondary school friends blog show out !!
蔡申国, 一生中最爱

Parents love me and wish to see me got wife take care and go along the up and down road.
I will try my best !!
Thank you all my lovely friends.
I love you all !!

1 comment:

Jessyca said...

No worry, your wishes will be heard and granted for your sincerity effort : )