Friday, May 14, 2010

Teacher Day Coming Soon (16 May 2010)



Time is past so fast ..... few more days is teacher days.
Yahoo !!!!!!!
I already 27 years old .....
How is all my lovely teacher now ???
Are they still beside me, healthy and happy ???

Above is the GOLD medal that I get in this Seri Suri School !!! (My Working Place)
5KM cross country running for whole school !!
I really happy !!
Not because I get the GOLD medal !!
The important that is .... the one who teach me , help me and support me !!!
That is my lovely secondary teacher !!!
I will not forget forever !!



Above is the medal I get from my secondary school.
Not as many as other people ... but I can said !!
All is teacher give to me !!
Not teacher ..... I also cannot get above medal !!
Not teacher ..... I will normal ... study and past my school journey.
Not teacher ..... I also not brave to stand up said !!!! ...... I am the best and become top best player in the school !!!

At here, I would like to said !! "Thank you, Teacher" !! I Love You !!



I love to see cartoon.
Cartoon bring me to other world that in our real life cannot get it.
Example like above anime video.
Is tell about "teacher". Teacher that sacrifice himself to protech his students.

I love one of his word !!!
He said " Students ... I very sad that .. all of you tell me that .... you are not sharing to me your problem .... your happy and anythings ..... because I am your teacher !!!!
Protech you all, care you all, help you all is my promise to you !!!

I hear already also feel sad ... because I though .. got problem .. don't want disturb teacher ..... worry I will disturb them ... But I am wrong !!
Teacher said !!!!
Don't keep in heart !! Share with me !! Tell me !!!
I will protech you forever !!!

Thank you !!!
I am waiting see !!
I got chance to performance for all the teacher in state or not !!
I really wish can get it !!

No comments: