Saturday, May 29, 2010

Starfish Story



Every simple action of us can make a huge difference in people life

Above story is one of the teacher share with me.
First time .. I also though .. the boy is stupid ... but .. now only know ... the boy make a different for that one !! That one !!

In our real life ?
I think many people also act like that ..... no bored at all ....
Some said ... not my things ...
Some said ... me one people how can help the world...
Some said ... other also no do it .. why I need do ??
And more reason and reason ........
I also one of them too !!!



Every early saturday and sunday 6.00 morning, I will take my mum mum go jogging at garden because wish my mother got good health like me !!
So many people jogging also !!
That great !!
Is a good habit for all healthy people ya !!
My father .... haiz .... lazy .... no eyes see...
Jogging around ....
I see the garden so dirty ....... no people bored at all ...
May be they think .. got badaraya people come bring and clean the rubbish.

But today morning !!
I make a different for the one !!
I go pick up all the rubbish and throw to the dustbin.
I can see the garden so clean and nice !!
And I also doing exercise ya !!
Pick rubbish exercise !!!
hehe !!

Today, I got work also but I very happy.
Happy also need work, not happy also need work !!
I choose happy !!!
And I make a different for the one !!!
Thank you teacher that teach me this !!
I will keep it up !!

No comments: