Monday, January 25, 2010

Sick already ......... take MC



Aiyaya !!!
Early 5.30 morning .... I wake up and ready all my things.
Yahoo !!
Happy happy like the above girl enjoy her life ~~~
Started going out to my door ..... suddenly I feel want to vomit .... stomach pain ... and feel want to feel down .....
Then my lovely mother see me like that get shock .....
Call me take a rest.
Lated only go to work !!!!!!!



My lovely mother know ....
May be is I overload already ....
See me Monday to Saturday need to work at private school !!
Saturday evening need help secondary school friend open "pasar malam" or go to help friends doing cafe.
Sunday morning need go to factory help other secondary school friends work too ~~
Then Sunday come home need do house work also !!!!!!
Sometime need to help father work and send younger brother go to tuition at every night ...................

haha !!!
But after mother take me go to see doctor only know is food poison .....
And need rest more ........
But I tell doctor !!
I wish to go to work .. don't want take MC .....
I direct call the doctor give me injections so I can feel healthy then go to work.
Why I wish like that ??
Because I know got many teachers, staff and my friend is waiting me.
Need my help !!
But at last ........... take injections also die ........
Because really serious ... until need sleep at bed only.
See the above picture !~~
I sleep with my love bear but my heart is worry my company teachers, staff and friend !!!



Mother tell me that.
Son, I know you really love your teacher, staff and friends there but ... you sick now. .....
Got a good healthy is love parents you know "son" !!!!
How good you are !! How best you are !!
If your own healthy also cannot take care .... how to take care me !! take care your father, sister and younger brother !!!
And the most important is your love !!!

Son, now you don't have girl friend but you must know what is care, love and you are not alone !!!!
Mother can stay with you half of life but cannot forever !!!
So I also wish can see you take care your healthy to give love to all your friends that you care !!!!
Son, I love you !!!!

Mother , I love you !!
Today , I get a great lesson .
Above is my lovely mother tell me !!!
I will not forget it forever in my life !!!
Thank mum !!!

2 comments:

Rave Master said...

take care friend, don over load.

Anonymous said...

Hope u feel better soon. Take care. So gud, your mum care about u.

TAKE CARE~!