Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time is not waiting you !!! 2010 already !!



See the above photo.
Let hand in hand walk along the journey.
Yes, family, sister,brother, cousin, friends and other.
We can walk hand in hand, share, help each other in along the journey.
Thursday know that ... one of my friend ... father past away ...
I so sad for her .... because happy family must got bapa and mama + children ya.
One miss in this family .... is means that lost one of the power and happy.
Reality is reality so must stand up fight again.

See bapa and mama at car chatting with each other.
Love each other !!
I really happy because mama and bapa.
They each love, hand in hand together and support each other to end of journey.
Mama tell me ..... if that time she not decide run out from grandmother house !!
She also not marry my father !!
While go along genting, I so happy that can hear some real love story in my life journey too!!



This lesson let me know that.
I must love my parents more, sister and brother more.
Because they are the one every time with me and time is not wait any people !!
Cousin, friends also important because they are "tree" along the road.
Beside you and help you walk along the road.
Friday and Saturday are holiday.
I take whole family go genting highland again.
Go enjoy.

Many people ask me ???
Why you every time also go genting ya ???
I tell them.
Because my parents love it.
They also tell me, wish can retire and buy a house for them there.
I planing it now already.
May be travel oversea is better.
But parents really love me, know that oversea travel is expensive.
Mama and bapa also know ... I work very hard .. money not easy to find.
They said when I rich then only go more far place.



Angel and Demon ...
Is all inside our heart.
Just see which one control your mindset only.
If you belief you can !!! Then you can !!
If you said cannot ..... 100% cannot !!

So all my lovely cousin, sister, brother and friends.
I support you all.
You all can do it !!
Trust me !!
And trust yourself !!
If you also not trust yourself and no dream ...................
How can you success ya ???
^_^

No comments: