Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ho !! Ho !! Ho !! Merry Christmas !!!



See !! above photo !!!
Wa !!!
Iphone 3GS !!
White colour nice ma ??
I take at my house de ya !!!
Nice leh !!
That is my Christmas present for sister ..... IPhone 3GS !!!



Merry Christmas 4 more days ya !!
So all ready present for parent and sister brother or not ???
Christmas must got Christmas music, Christmas tree and present ya ~~
My house .. no Christmas tree ya but got present and music !!
Friday morning ,
I will take my parents, sister and brother go genting !!!
Let exchange present at genting !!
Because got Christmas tree , Christmas music and cold wind too !!!
Aiyaya !!
Sister said ... she don't want exchange ya !!
My Santa Claus "哥哥" already buy Iphone for me !!
So forget her ya !!
wakaka !!



So happy ya ~~
In this world really got Santa Claus !!
You all know where is it ??
I know !! I know !!
That is we all !!
Why ?
Because Santa Claus is the listen to other people dream and wish then at night "curi curi" send to her or him .
So you know !!
This years in my family !!
Who is Santa Claus ya !!!

So happy ya see my sister jump here and there !!!
You all also no see before !!
What is call happy !!
^_^

But never mind ya ~~
When you know become Santa Claus then you will know the fun !!!
The fun I get is in a story book that I read this few week.
The story is tell that a young girl ask his grandmother that in our real world !!!
Really got Santa Claus ma ?
She no belief because all his friend also said no !!!!
Santa Claus is lie !!! no such a things !!
Then his grandmother show her.
Her grandmother know that beside her neighbours got a poor young children.
Then her grandmother call her take her present that she don't want and clean up nice and pack it become a present.
Then she take the present and put at her neighbours house.
The poor young children open the door and see got a big present !!
She so happy and said thank Santa Claus !!!
Now, you know ~~
Who is the Santa Claus ya ~~~

The true love that give to all people ~
Make the world full of love.
When you see the happy from the people !
You will know , you are Worth for it !!
That is her grandmother tell her !!
^_^

Merry christmas story for you all ya !!
happy ~~
^_^

2 comments:

假的梨.贾荔 said...

我还没有买好礼物呢~~~>"<

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU~~!!

Wah, I so jealous. I wish I was your sister. I wan tat iPhone. XP

Anyhow, merry X'mas & a happy New Year~~!!