Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 years last days blog !!!

二零零九年最后的博客 !!!!



Yahoo !!
Few more hours is 2010 years lo !!
How about all of you feel ???
For me !!
I happy and want to jump here and there !!
Why I so happy like monkey ??
Because I already ready for it !!
2010 I coming !!

My dream -> My planing -> My action -> My Problem -> My success !!!
Yahoo !!!
This 2009 years ....... one of my dream cannot success !!
That is get a girl friend
Beside that one of my small dream ya !!!
Is at 2009 years hug to 2010 years lo ....
wakaka !
See the above photo !!
Show you all first ya ~
Next years will got me and my girl friend photo de !!

Now at home ...
Doing , clean up , closing all my 2009 personal account.
My daily things, see back my blog, see how many people i help record at my book and my love give out how many love in my specail book ya ~
hehe
All will be close today and ready for 2010 !!
Fight !! Fight !!



上面写英文!!
下面写华语!!

这是2009年到2010年的第一步!!
一点点不同的呀!
嘻嘻!!

几个小时就是2010年罗!
你们是怎么都感觉得???
对我来说!
本人很开兴呀,想在这里跳呀!!!
为什么我很开兴了!! 象只猴子??
因为我已经准备好了!
准备好!! 2010年的到来了!!
我的梦想 -> 我的策划 -> 我的行动 -> 我的问题 -> 我的成功 !!
嘻嘻 !!

这二零零九年.......我的一个梦想不能成功!
是这个呀....."有个女朋友"
我好有一个小小的梦想!
是还以为可以2009年拥抱我的亲爱的到2010年罗!!
嘻嘻!!

看见上面的照片吗???
现在显示您的是卡通人物先!!
2010年将让你们看到我和我的女朋友照片呀!

现在在家里...
在清理,2009年的东西...
检查所有我的个人帐户。
我的日常东西,我的博客,看看我帮了几个人和我的爱在我的笔记录.

2010年我准备好了!!
来吧 !!

我爱你 !!!
^_^

1 comment:

Rave Master said...

All the best to u too.