Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Years



2010 years is a tiger years.
So fast already Tuesday (Chinese new years the third days already).
Stupid stupid like this already past this few days.
Last Sunday go to father side and mother side visit them and gathering too.
Due to my father and mother side is all KL people .... so I really miss the "kampung" feel at all.
Don't know how is it ?
Every years also same ... at KL celebrate only ...
KL really make me feel jam .... the air not very fresh .... all the people feel reality.... not like "kampung" people feel happy, enjoy, relax and enjoy on their life.



Thursday, I will start working.
Tomorrow is my sister start study ......
Time go very fast ...
Finish Chinese new years !! I need to start fight for my dream.
My plan, my action and get it again.
Is that call life ??
I feel that I very lucky already.
Because I can buy a car for myself to drive.
I got a bit money to use for my future.
I got a bit money to ready for my parents retirement use.
The important things is I got full of love from my parents, sister and brother.

When I see other friends .. they are lost their ways ......
When I see other secondary school friends .. don't know what they want ?
When I see other colleague and staff ... living is for what ??
I feel very sad ......
Don't know how to help them ......



last time, I still remember until now.
One of primary teachers tell me,
the important things is you need to take care yourself so that you will not bring problem to the world,society, people and parents.

The second things is you need to take care your parents because they are the one who teach you, care you, protech you until you grow up !!!!
I also don't know why ??
Parents can take care so many children .. but so many children also cannot take care their parents .....

The third things is then only think marry and take care your wife and children because when you old already ... wife will forever with you. Children will learn you love, care and more to give to the world, society and people.

Today see a happy movie.
Hear a word said that "人人为我,我为人人"
In this world, really got this kind of people ??
Got also people will said stupid ......
Why not ?? I got change to become a stupid people and help some reality people in this world ???
World is full of love just all the people keep their love inside in the deep place.
Wish my Chinese new years wish can become true !!

Wish all people get my healthy and happy wish in their journey life.

1 comment:

Rave Master said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi,
Hope you all the best in this tiger year..