Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet "CNY" with valentine in my memory



The above poem is so nice.
Is my lovely marketing friends "jessica Soo" write for me and her friends.
Her poem let me know "love" cannot play play de lo .....
Already start then don't so fast give up !!
Thank her for sharing !!!
I love it.
But she already left this company .... I feel so sad ....



Happy !!!
Ready to take a rose like the above picture give to my love !!!
Aiyaya ...so fast already said is my love .... people also don't know want me or not ......
haha, still got chance .... means no yet fail ya !!!
Last few days, one of my good secondary school friends help me find out the girl that I wait already 16 years lo ....
His mother is teacher, teach at our primary school"S.R.J.K(C) Taman Connaught before.
So easy find out any students.
^_^

Who is she ??
Below link got some information about her lo ... Ops .... in Chinese de ... but no need worry ya !! My blog left hand side got translate ya !!!
每年的"情人节"让我回忆回我的小学的她



Remember she just sit beside me.
Happy study, she this few days got reply my email.
I almost forget that she tell me that I also got a like cute things help her ya !!
haha !!
I so naughty ... tell her that .. she wear spec very ugly ... ask her no need wear ....
I copy all the blackboard note then borrow her to copy.
hehe !!!! but sorry for her also ... like that make her .... power keep on increase started from that time onward .......
She also not much change so lucky I can recognize her ya !!
She said ... I am not shy people and keep bully her .....
Got ?? I also forget .....

But sorry for that ya ...... Small small kids .. don't know ...
May be that time, I wish to play with her .. then bully her ya because teacher no teach us how to communication with a girl ya .....

May be this is "缘分" !!
Her secondary school is the place that I am working now !!!
Wa !!! now I can feel how is her secondary school life in this private school lo !!!
hehe !!!

Aiyaya .. don't tell you all some many things !!!
Lated I don't know what to write at my blog .... ho ho ho !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Belated Valentine Day.