Friday, February 5, 2010

Number 1 !!!



My company is a private school.
Name is Sekolah Seri Suria under REAL Group.
Every years they will held the cross country runing for whole students in this school.
It just about 5KM and got some jungle traking too.
Primary to secodary students must join !!!!
Lucky staff or teacher that wish to join also can.

I am the one who join it !!
After know got this kind of event, I last 2 week already do many pratice.
Because I remember that time when I still study at secondary school.
Teacher tell me that, "Pratice make prefect" no people can easy or simple success or win !!!!
Don't know can learn !!

I keep remember until now !!!
Teacher also tell me that belief yourself !!
You can do it !!
Want to win people !! Must win yourself first !!!
Today morning, I join !!
Before running !!!
I already think, I want to win !! I want to become number 1 and whole school number 1 too !!
Things that teacher teach me !! I remember until now !!
I don't want waste and just like that forget my lovely teacher that teach me before. By using her heart, support, love and care to me !!!



You can do it !!
We can do it !!
All people also can do it !!
At last, I really take number 1 in the cross country running and whole school number 1 too !!!
I so happy and my tears slowly coming out !!! ... because until I still remember my lovely teacher love and support me !!
May be she not around me ... but her sprit I can feel it !!
Thank you my lovely teacher !!
Pn Yusnah !!!
From Sekolah Menengah Taman Connaught (SMKTC) !!

The most naught school in cheras !!!
From 1996-2001 !!!
Not because her !!
I also cannot get the top player in sport !!!
Not because her !!
My study also cannot get number 1 is the class and school too !!!!

Naughty school not nesseceary cannot produce great students !!
Can if you belief !!
Can if you try !!!
That me !!
I and one of them !!
Many of my secondary school also best at ther working journey too !!!!
Thank you all the teacher at Sekolah Menengah Taman Connaught (SMKTC) !!
I love you all !!!

1 comment:

Woody said...

hey.. sam kak congrats to you...
hey.. I like your background piano music... I play to you listen one day.. after I pro ~ ^^